An explanation …This is a blog by Billy Dennis, the liberal-libertarian leaning owner of the Blog Peoria Project site. 'American Guesser' is a blog about national politics, with an eye on ballot access, 1st Amendment and Second Amendment issues. If you like what you see, help pay for hosting:
- Nader fighting the good fight … against the Democrat Party’s immoral opposition to third parties
- Eminent domain claims another victim
- North Carolina, just because, restricts early voting. No reason. Just because.
- Marijuana businesses take form in states where it’s been legalized
- Was Jesus a libertarian?
- Stupid government tricks: Vegetable garden is ILLEGAL
- Organizing at the local level for the Libertarian Party
- Libertarians demand their shot in York election
- In Obama’s America, five Americans are serving life sentences for marijuana crimes
- Before Sam Adams sold fake ‘micro-brewery’ beer, he had something to say about freedom
Category Archives: Constitution Party
From Ballot Access News: On November 8, 2011, New Jersey held elections for legislature. In the 24th legislative district, Constitution Party nominee Rose Anne Salanitri polled 10.2% of the total vote cast, even though she had opponents from both major … Continue reading
From Lancaster Online: Former U.S. Congressman Virgil Goode, the speaker at the Lancaster County Constitution Party’s quarterly Saturday breakfast meeting, did not say whether he will seek the party’s presidential nomination, which a number of Constitution Party members are urging … Continue reading
Here’s a good rule of thumb: When someone mentions in a post on a blog or forum that they are “not normally a believer in conspiracies, but … ” you can rest assured that the poster is a wackadoodle and … Continue reading
The Melting Pot Project on the Constitution Party’s embrace of the Obama-isn’t-a-citizen theme: It’s almost as if the Constitutionalists want to remain a tiny, unimportant fringe group that will never have any hope of having any influence at all. Why … Continue reading