A New Hampshire official is charged with selling drugs:
Police said 53-year-old Ron Giordano, chairman of the zoning board of adjustment, was arrested on Friday after a monthlong investigation.
Giordano, a former state representative, is accused of selling oxycodone and other drugs. He was charged with three counts of sale of a controlled drug and one count of conspiracy to violate drug laws.
And no doubt he will serve less time that some black dude charged with selling pot.
- November 23, 2011 -- Ron Paul gets young people (1)
- November 30, 2011 -- Medical marijuana reduced traffic fatalities (0)
- December 12, 2008 -- Truthers and the Constitution Party (1)
- March 27, 2013 -- Marijuana businesses take form in states where it’s been legalized (1)
- November 7, 2010 -- Criminal barbering is an excuse for a drug raid in Florida (0)
- March 19, 2010 -- I doubt Rand Paul is good for the GOP or the country (0)
- June 19, 2007 -- Ron Paul explains himself (5)
- July 13, 2011 -- Ron Paul’s loyal followers sure to muck things up (1)
- December 24, 2012 -- States ignoring prohibitions against gun sales to the mentally ill (1)
- November 28, 2008 -- Here’s some good news to put a smile on your face (0)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink