From Uncovered Politics:
Facing eviction from her home two days after the November 8 general election, longtime community activist and Code Pink member Mary DeCamp continues to fight for every last vote in Tucson’s three-way mayoral race.
The Green Party candidate, who fell behind in her mortgage payments after a costly bicycling accident two years ago, isn’t letting her personal financial woes distract from her campaign to become the first woman — and the first third-party candidate — to hold the office of mayor of the 33rd largest city in the country.
It’s bad enough being a Green candidate in the most wackadoodle station in the union.
- December 26, 2012 -- Bob Auerbach, political activist and Green Party congressional candidate, dies at 92 (0)
- November 27, 2008 -- Green Party guy might make a difference in battle between two bad Big Two candidates (0)
- July 12, 2011 -- Green Party candidates file to run for Toledo City Council (0)
- November 26, 2008 -- Green Party makes stunning political breakthrough in Boston (0)
- October 18, 2011 -- Green Party candidate may finish second in Minnesota election (1)
- November 7, 2011 -- Green Party presidential candidate touts ‘Green New Deal’ in Galesburg (0)
- December 9, 2008 -- Green Party has interesting ideas for reform (0)
- December 30, 2008 -- Greens side with Hamas (1)
- January 28, 2011 -- Cooperation between Libertarians and Greens is just the first step (0)
- July 14, 2011 -- Illinois Green party to host open meeting in Rockford, looking to recruit candidates to run in 2012 (1)
This entry was posted in Green Party
, Third Parties
. Bookmark the permalink