Have you every wondered just what exactly is in Barack Obama’s massive government spending plan, now estimated by the Congressional Budget Office to end up costing over $1 trillion?
The creators of StimulusWatch.org have taken the Obama proposal and broken it down by project, and the sheer amount of high-cost, low-job creation pork-barrel spending is amazing.
Log on to www.StimulusWatch.org for yourself and browse the bill.
- December 10, 2008 Libertarians want Blago to resign
- November 26, 2008 Libertarians shocked, just shocked to discover GOP isn’t really for free markets and limited government
- December 23, 2008 More GOP nonsense about being ‘libertarian’
- December 27, 2008 ‘Separation of charity and state’
- December 12, 2008 Truthers and the Constitution Party
- December 30, 2008 Modern Whigs: Please cull the wackadoodles
- March 19, 2010 I doubt Rand Paul is good for the GOP or the country
- June 21, 2011 Not all Libertarians are selfish jerks
- August 18, 2009 Neither GOP or Dems are covered in glory
- April 15, 2011 GOP flavor of the month Donald Trump panders to the GOP’s base with semi-racist rant about how ‘the blacks’ elected Obama